- Producing a clean and clear sugar syrup.
- Uses an ion exchanger (if necessary filters) to achieve a clear product.
- Ability to be customized to specific needs.
- Short payback period compared to conventional activated carbon decolorization.
- High degree of automation.
- Efficient usage of raw materials.
- Low production cost, less waste.
- Easily integrated into existing equipment.
The sugar decolorization system for producing a clean and clear sugar syrup. The unit uses an ion exchanger and, if necessary, filters to end up with a clear product. This equipment can be customized to cater for individual needs, the cleaning process can be structured in several steps.